sign-up for your free consultation
This course is for all learning/professional environments. Here's what you get:
- 3-4 hrs. in-person/virtual professional development
- The Prepared Anti-Racist Adult...
- examines anti-racist definitions
- "walks boldly toward" their biases
- examines their good intentions
- uses communication built on relationship with the child AND family
- The Prepared Anti-Racist Environment...
- honors concrete to abstract development
- uses global social-emotional-learning
- represents all parts of the child
- is BRAVE rather than safe